Intuit, QuickBooks, and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.
Used with permission under the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Agreement.
Gain Valuable Financial Insights
If you've been thinking about making the switch to a more modern accounting system, there are many quality solutions available. Years ago, it was common practice for accounting firms to keep your books on specialized software, requiring you to choose an “all or nothing” approach to your bookkeeping. With user-friendly software such as Quickbooks, many of our clients are able to do some level of bookkeeping in house and reach out for additional services as needed. Quickbooks is an affordable solution that can offer you the ability to do many tasks on your own, or nearly entirely outsource your bookkeeping, while keeping accessibility at your fingertips. With both desktop and online ("in the cloud") versions, it's easy to view transaction records and prepare custom reports that help you manage cash flow, monitor income and expenses, and make sound business decisions.
John Morrissey Accountants understands that each client has different levels of expertise and can recommend a software solution to meet your needs and budget constraints. Quickbooks is often our recommendation, however, our accountants are well versed in several other products.
Regardless of your choice, our QuickBooks Pro Advisors can assist you with setup, troubleshooting and reporting.
More Freedom to Focus on Your Business
When you use accounting software like QuickBooks, you'll have more time to focus on what you do best, which is run your business. Instead of searching through your filing cabinet or that stack of manila file folders piled high in the corner of your desk, you can quickly find the information you need using the search function and entering keywords. You can even search from your mobile, laptop, or your tax preparer's office if you're using cloud-based accounting software.
We understand that the decision to switch to a new accounting system can be a difficult one. But once you've made the decision, we're here for you every step of the way.
What we do for you:
- Set up and customization - After we set up your QuickBooks software, we help you customize it specifically for your business - including integrating third-party invoicing or bill pay software.
- Employee Training - Provide personalized training for you and your employees at your location or ours.
- QuickBooks Review - Review, sort and process monthly or quarterly transactions, reconcile the general ledger and all accounts and prepare required reports.
- Periodic Tune-ups - We are available to perform periodic reviews of your QuickBooks system reviewing transactions and cleaning up and organizing your bookkeeping system.
- Remote sessions – In most cases, we can work together remotely.
Make the Smart Choice
QuickBooks is a financial management tool that simplifies your workflow processes, reduces paperwork clutter, and saves your business time and money.
If you’re ready to give QuickBooks a try, contact us today. If you'd like to learn more about how QuickBooks can benefit your business, click on any of the links below.